Hiring & staffing: How much scale do you need to build an internal team vs maximizing use of 3rd parties, remote staffers and virtual assistants?
- Stacy Winship, VP, Property Management (Empire Communities)
- Michael Krause, Partner (Atrium Management Company)
- Todd Ortscheid, Chairman (Revolution Rental Management)
- Andrew Smallwood, VP of Revenue (Second Nature)
- What effect has Covid-19 had on your virtual management processes and what are the best practices for managing remote team members?
- What are the benefits of virtual management, and what are the pitfalls?
- What are the automation trends in property management operations? Are you using virtual assistant support?
- The offshore route for call centers and virtual employees
- What kinds of functions does it pay to centralize? Decentralize?
- Technology in property management: How much can it save in staffing? What are the pluses and minuses?
- Automation is critical for property managers who are growing.
- Virtual assistants are hugely important.
- Self-showing locks, texting and open API’s are growing in popularity and used by top property managers.